1000 Pocket Wind Meter - Blue
- Current Wind Speed
- Average Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display
- Waterproof and floats
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Wide range of wind speeds and low startup speed
- Reliable, portable, and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
Part #: 0810
The pocket wind meter that started it all!
The Kestrel 1000 Wind Meter is the base model in our extensive assortment of Kestrel pocket weather meters. Simple and compact, the Kestrel 1000 fits right into the palm of your hand and weighs a mere 65 grams. It's also extremely durable and totally waterproof, allowing you to measure wind speeds in even the harshest weather conditions. It even floats!
Kestrel's 1000 Pocket Wind Meter includes a hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery.
Convenient and reliable, the Kestrel 1000 is the perfect tool for model plane pilots, kite boarders, and other outdoor enthusiasts that rely on accurate wind speed information.
The Kestrel 1000 accurately measures: